This policy is current as of October 5, 2022
We will continue to update this page as new information becomes available.
Washington Street Players are excited to return to live theater and to welcome you to the beautiful Holliston Town Hall!
For the safety and wellbeing of our Cast, Crew, and Patrons, we’ve created this COVID-19 policy.
- If on the day of the performance you are experiencing any COVID related symptoms (including sore throat, cough, fever, chills, body aches) we ask that you please stay home. Let us know and we will refund your ticket.
- Face masks are optional. We ask that everyone exercise personal responsibility when it comes to making decisions about safely gathering for in-person public events. Masking is still recommended for individuals who are unvaccinated or immune-compromised.
- Tickets should be purchased in advance, at washingtonstreetplayers.org/tickets. Tickets may also be purchased at the door.
FOR CAST, CREW, AND OTHER PARTICIPANTS:
- For all in-person WSP activities attended (including, but not limited to, rehearsals and performances), each participant will be required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 in accordance with the CDC’s definition of fully-vaccinated status as of the date of the activity. Prior to attending his or her first in-person WSP activity, each participant will be required to provide us with proof of vaccination, in the form of either his or her physical vaccination card or a legible photograph thereof. Additional, updated proof may be required if and when the CDC changes its definition of fully-vaccinated status.
- Each person, by attending an in-person WSP activity, agrees, for the duration of his or her attendance of the activity, to adhere to this policy and to any applicable federal, state, and/or local public-health directives.
- We will make every reasonable effort to put on performances as scheduled, subject to compliance with applicable federal, state, and/or local public-health directives. Please note, however, that circumstances beyond our control (for example, cast or crew illness or a public-health directive) may force us to postpone or cancel a performance. We will notify patrons and participants as soon as possible if it becomes necessary to postpone or cancel.
- This policy is subject to review, revision, and renewal from time to time as WSP may deem appropriate.